Tuesday, July 19

Admiring: Anthropologie Necklaces

1. Amarna Necklace

Necklaces are my favorite add-ons to any outfit. I feel like they add a little something extra to make the whole thing complete.

Lately I've been admiring the new collection that Anthropologie has for this season. Some of the pieces are a little pricey because of their material but they are still beautiful none the less. My favorite is the Amarna Necklace, just throw it on with a flowy blouse and skinny jeans, or wear it with a dress for a night out and you're all set to go.

What are some of your favorite add-ons to your outfit?

8 comments:

  1. Ooo gorgeous choices! I love a good statement necklace too - so easy to make any outfit work. I usually swing between really dainty and really chunky - no inbetween. Cath and I are also bracelet girls because we both can't wear earrings- le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these necklaces are phenomenal, especially 1 and 2. As a simple dresser, I'd probably pair either of these with a white tank and black shorts, but I can see these being styled in so many ways. And they are screaming with DIY potential!

    Great to come across your blog!
    a cleaner closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love chunky, unique necklaces! I'm a fan of #3.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. personally i like to add on some stop sign red lipstick to my favorite outfit...haha. joking aside. i've seen a lot of #1 here in Seoul, mostly as a headband. pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thanks for the wonderful ideas.I wanted to say big thanks for what you're writing. You opened the other side of the model world to me 9though I’m just fooling around doing some "charity walks" for wedding saloons)

    Plastique Unique. Inc. company profile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :)